Montana Board of Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors

License Information

If you apply online for ES (Engineer-Surveyor): This is not a unified application for a single license.To be licensed as an Engineer-Surveyor (ES) in Montana, you must complete the applications for both:   

*Professional Engineer

*Professional Land Surveyor

This means you must submit all required documentation for each license type. Each application will be reviewed separately and will be evaluated on its own merits.
The Board reviews applications for ALL applicants seeking dual licensure as Professional Engineer and Professional Land Surveyor, including those who already have one license and are seeking the other; there are no exceptions. The Board also requests that applicants for dual licensure appear before the Board at the time their application(s) are reviewed.

Back To Top